Peer Review Process
Some policies in the review of Mathline : Jurnal Matematika dan Pendidikan Matematika:
- The reviewers will review the submitted article that follow the guidelines and template of the journal provided
- The review process in this journal employs a double-blind peer-review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa.
- In the review process, the article will be reviewed by at least two reviewers to ensure the quality of the article.
- In the review process, the reviewers ensure the quality of the articles of its title, abstract, discussion and conclusion. Besides, the reviewers also address the novelty and its contribution to the scientific discussion and verify the plagiarism and ethics of publication.
- The reviewer also provide feedback on whether the article is accepted, rejected or need minor or major revision.
Reviewers' comments are then sent to the corresponding author for necessary actions and responses. The Editor shall inform you of the results of the review as soon as possible, hopefully in 30 to 60 days. The submitted manuscript is first reviewed by an editor. It will be evaluated in the office, whether it is suitable for focus and scope the Journal on Mathematics dan Mathematics Education or has a major methodological flaw and similarity score.
The accepted research articles will be available online (free download) following the journal peer-reviewing process. The final decision of articles acceptance will be made by Editors according to Reviewers comments. Plagiarism detection of articles in this journal is carried out by using Plagiarism Checker X. The journal is carried out by using Mendeley as a Tool Reference Manager. The language used in this journal is Indonesian/English.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)